Illinois Ministries

Visit the Illinois Ministries Website at:

http://www.ilcog.org/






Saturday, June 22, 2013

Starting Over

Not sure why starting over is so difficult for me.  Even when I know it's the right thing to be doing, it still is just hard to begin.  I know I will never start exercising again, unless I start.  I will never start a new diet, unless I start.  I will never start being a more conscientious worker unless I start. I will never be more loving, unless I start. I will never be more giving, unless I start.  There are so many fresh starts that I want to make. Fresh starts should be exciting.  Every day should hold a fresh start for us.  Defeat cannot keep you down if you start fresh. 

So, here's to a fresh start to blogging!
I'm serious...
I'm gonna do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment