Illinois Ministries

Visit the Illinois Ministries Website at:

http://www.ilcog.org/






Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pastor's and Leadership Conference

If you had one thing that changed your life - you would do anything to let others know about.  A few years ago someone gave me a copy of  Simple Church by Thom Rainer.  I practically highlighted the entire book.  So many of the things he said I had thought but didn't have the guts to say it!  I ordered copies for my leaders and it wasn't long before they started saying to me "Let's do this!"

It transformed the way we 'did church'!  Our structure, our staffing, our schedules, our programs... everything was changed for the sake of the mission.

April 16, 2011 - Thom Rainer, author of "Simple Church" will be leading a Pastor and Leadership Conference at Camp Warren for the entire day!

How sweet is this?  The guy who wrote the book that changed my ministry is spending an entire day with the pastors and leaders of Illinois.

Make sure you have the date saved on your schedule. Don't let anything get in the way of this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment